Friday, August 8, 2014

The reasons of my absence

Hello everybody!!!!
Hihi! I am so happy to be back here with you :))) Wooow, I look at the date of my last posts and it`s about one year I don`t write anything on my blog...sorry sorry sorry for that in case you care, of course.. ;) This is a free-will reading blog!

You see what I have been able to do today?!? I wasn`t just able to rebuilt my blog pictures history, but I even create a Facebook page for my blog!!!!! aka Elisir of Life, everybody is welcome to Like it and follow the page ;)

Sooo, talking about serious reasons about my absence....I have been busy with:

  1. Watching "Orange is the new black", "Vikings", "Castle", "The Bridge" and "Homeland"... ahaha!  No I am kidding! I have been actually watching those series but of course I am not the one that is able just to sit on her ass...! As you all know I am pretty much of a
  2. Gym addicted, so I have been training a lot during the past year (anything: yoga, spinning, cardio kick boxing, step, trx and so on)
  3. Friends...my amazing group of friends, some coming and some leaving or passing by my life, but every single one always present in my menories and my heart, even though I am very bad at Whatssupping, emailing, calling and texting...sorry for that!
  4. Partying, eating dinners and lunches, cinemas, dancing, shopping, travelling always with my amazing friends :)
  5. Travelling in Estonia, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy. I will tell and post about my travels as flashbacks
  6. And of course I have been busy with working!!!! As any other adult specimen in this world, between parties and trips I have to work...as you I am a Store Manager for the Benetton store in Oslo. Funny, exciting, a bit stressful at times, but always challenging and 24/7 ON job!
  7. I am not gonna hide I have been through sentimental earthquakes and a new house settlement ("oooohhh I want to buy a house!!!! No, ok...I will keep on renting for now ...O_o! but I will change apartment then!!!!"). Changes are always good.
Of course all those happenings take time and I am sorry I have been struggling between all those events, so I had to prioritize my beloved offline life to my beloved online life...
Lately I have had a little bit more of time and I will have probably in the future for a reason I will share with you soon in my next posts :) hihi I keep you in suspense ;) many things are keeping changing, so if I will not fall asleep as a stone here and there as I am doing lately...I will post more often! :)

For now just some preview pictures of travels and parties and tours
xoxo
Elisir


Ciao a tutti !!!! 
Hihi! Sono così felice di essere di nuovo qui con voi :))) Wooow, guardo la data dei miei ultimi post ed e` quasi un anno che non scrivo qualcosa sul mio blog ... sorry sorry sorry sempre che siate interessati, ovviamente ..;) Questo è un blog di lettura a libero arbitrio! 

Visto quello che sono riuscita fare oggi?!? Non solo sono stata in grado di ricostruire la storia delle immagini del mio blog, ma ho anche creato una pagina Facebook per il mio blog !!!!! aka Elisir of Life, tutti sono i benvenuti a cliccare su Mi Piace e seguire la pagina;) 

Quindiii, parlando di seri motivi causa della mia assenza .... sono stato impegnata a:
  1. Guardare "Orange is the new black", "Vikings", "Castle", "The Bridge" e "Homeland" ... ahaha! No sto scherzando! In realtà ho veramente guardato quelle serie, ma ovviamente io non sono molto capace di stare seduta sugli allori ...! Come tutti sapete io sono praticamente: 
  2. Palestra dipendente, così mi sono allenata molto durante l'anno scorso (yoga, spinning, cardio kick boxing, step, TRX e così via) 
  3. Amici ... il mio incredibile gruppo di amici, alcuni sono entrati e alcuni sono usciti o passati nella mia vita, ma ogni singola persona sempre presente nei miei pensieri e nel mio cuore, anche se sono pessima Whatssuppare, emailare, chiamare e mandare SMS .. .sorry! 
  4. Festeggiare, mangiare cene e pranzi, cinema, danza, shopping, viaggiare sempre con i miei amici fantastici :) 
  5. Viaggiare in Estonia, Germania, Spagna, Portogallo, Italia. Ho deciso postero` sui miei viaggi in forma di flashback 
  6. E naturalmente sono stata impegnata con il lavoro !!!! Come ogni altro esemplare di essere umano adulto in questo mondo, tra feste e gite devo lavorare ... come voi sapete Store Manager per il negozio Benetton di Oslo. Lavoro divertente, eccitante, un po 'stressante a volte, impegnativo 24/7, ma sempre una sfida! 
  7. Non ho intenzione di nascondervi che sono passata attraverso terremoti sentimentali e un bamcio di casa ("Oooohhh Voglio comprare una casa !!!! No, ok ... continuerò con l`affitto per ora ... O_o! Ma comunque cambio appartamento!!!! "). I cambiamenti sono sempre buona cosa. O comedice mia mamma: "Viaaaa, bastaaa!!!! Cambiare!!!!" ( E`fuori, ma ha ragione...) 
Naturalmente tutti questi avvenimenti prendono tempo e mi dispiace ma ho lottato col tempo tra tutti questi eventi, così ho dovuto dare priorità alla mia amata vita offline e penalizzare la mia amata vita online  ... 
Ultimamente ho avuto un po 'più di tempo e lo avrò probabilmente in futuro per un motivo che voglio condividere con voi presto nei miei prossimi post :) hihi vi tengo in sospeso;) molte cose stanno continuando a cambiare, quindi se non cadro` addormentata come un ghiro qua e là, come sto facendo ultimamente ... posterò più spesso! :) 

Per ora solo alcune immagini in anteprima di viaggi e feste e gite! 
xoxo 
Elisir




















xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...